Orange County COVID-19 Park Closures
As of March 25, 2020:
OC Parks Park Closures
Parking lots at all:
Parking spaces at all:
Parking along Black Star Canyon Road
Pedestrian access points at Thousand Steps, Table Rock, West, Camel Point and Treasure Island beaches (Laguna Beach)
Passive walk-through pedestrian, cycling, and equestrian activity is permitted
- Irvine Lake closed.
- All events, programs and activities canceled.
- All scheduled volunteer programs and activities canceled.
- OC Zoo closed.
- OC Parks Headquarters closed.
- Park Offices at Carbon Canyon, Clark, Craig, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Mason, Mile Square, Santiago Oaks and Yorba regional parks closed.
- The Nix Nature Center at Laguna Coast Wilderness Park closed.
- The Muth Interpretive Center at Upper Newport Bay closed.
- The Interpretive Center at Clark Regional Park closed.
- All nature centers at regional parks closed.
- Arden: Helena Modjeska Historic House and Gardens closed.
- Heritage Hill Historical Park closed.
- Irvine Ranch Historic Park closed except for Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for the Farmers Market.
- Old Orange County Courthouse closed.
- Campsites at O’Neill Regional Park and Caspers Wilderness Park closed.
- Suspending new reservations (including camping reservations), permit requests and annual pass sales.
Contact information for all our parks can be found by visiting the OC Parks website at ocparks.com.
More information about COVID-19 can be found at the Health Care Agency website www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus.